Monday, December 14, 2015

Week 50: Festivities with Holiday Parade

For those who have stumbled on my blog just today, I am on a 52 weeks adventure this year wherein I decide my own adventures! For more details, check out here!

Last week we went to the Delray Beach holiday parade organized by the Delray Beach Parks and Recreation. Delray beach is one of the top ten best holiday decoration places and it was a pleasure watching the Holiday Parade.

It was our first time watching a holiday parade so we were not very sure what to expect. But we were not disappointed at all. There was so much extravaganza and some extraordinary performances from talented school kids. There were a lot of participants in the parade consisting of various schools, academies, government offices, hospitals, libraries and corporate organizations. 

Here are a few photographs. Since we did not carry our camera and it was dark, I did not click many pictures.






I recorded a few performances too. There is so much talent in the young ones around. And I still cannot shake my legs in sync!








Just 2 more weeks to go and the week 52 adventure which will mark the end of an epic year is going to be BIG. So stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment