Monday, December 7, 2015

Week 49: Foodgasm with Home Made Authentic Indian Chaat

For those who have stumbled on my blog just today, I am on a 52 weeks adventure this year wherein I decide my own adventures! For more details, check out here!

The taste still lingers on my tongue - the tanginess of the tamarind chutney, the spicy tinge of the chole ragda, the addictive fried alu (potato) tikkis, the flavorful addition of farsaan and the crunchy onions on top! It was a day when my heart was filled with joy and my stomach over filled with the authentic indian chaat! Yummmmm....

This was simply heaven!
I never imagined I will be eating this heavenly dish from India in the US in near future and that too prepared at home with all the love and the perfect level of spice. Yes, I know I am God's blessed child and I do have such unexpected bright moments in my life which almost make my entire week :)

A visit to a friend resulted in this foodgasmic venture, the happiness of which I cannot explain in words. One satisfied soul I was that day. When I took the first bite, I literally had goosebumps. I am not at all over exaggerating! Chaat is on my no. 1 item in my list of 'What to eat on my next India trip'. So you guys can understand the bliss!

Cannot thank Neha enough for this lovely gesture! :)

Three weeks to go for the adventure ride to come to a halt for this year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment