Sunday, July 26, 2015

Week 30: Jacob Martin Live at the Waterfront

For those who are not aware, I am on a 52 weeks adventure this year where in I decide my own adventures! For more details, check out here!

Last week we went to a live rock band performance by Jacob Martin band at the waterfront in West Palm Beach downtown. Bursting waves of water on one side of the road and stimulating waves of music on the other side! It was an evening well spent.

Old and Young, everybody was enjoying!
The West Palm Beach arranges an open event third Sunday of every month at the Meyer amphitheatre called 'Sunday at the Waterfront'. It is a fun filled Sunday with food and drink stalls around and people relaxing in their own chairs or beach towels spending some quality time with the family and friends.

This particular Sunday, the event was from 4.00 pm to 7.00 pm. However we went there by 6.00 pm after the scorching sun had subsided a little. There was a nice breeze blowing and Sujoy and me sat in one of the empty without grass ground patch with our feet swinging together in rhythm as the music progressed. 

There were people from all age groups at the ground. Some young folks dancing right in front of the stage while some elderly women shaking their feet a little behind. Never the less, all of us were swinging as the band was performing some electrifying music. I love to dance. The only difference being, I dance while I sit! Haa! I still have not gotten the carefree nature of dancing in front of all as if no one is watching. My dance is - shoulder movements, head swaying, feet tapping all of this while sitting! That is my dance ;)

Dance as if no one is watching!

 
I can dance too!


Just can't get enough of you!!

It was an evening well spent with a live band playing and me enjoying the music with my head on my husband's shoulders humming my own tune! After the event, we went to the waterfront. God, I just can't get enough of Florida beaches and water!

Look at the blue everywhere!


Let us see what is there in store the next month at the waterfront. I so love my new place :)

No comments:

Post a Comment